Welp, it is officially Spring and it is FRIGID outside! Possibly colder than it was in December, but the sun is shining, so you’ll find me hanging onto that small thread of hope! And, that it’s FRIDAY!!
If you follow me on twitter, you will have seen my new toy that FINALLY arrived in the mail, my new Polar USA FT 40!! Just look at this beauty!
Loving it!! And, on my first day, I knocked out 466 calories, I’d say that was a successful first run! 🙂
On that note, I bring you another awesome workout that is sure to help tone up your bod for the Spring-time and sunshine!!
Note: Right arm then left arm of the 1 arm kettlebell arm swing=1
As a quick reference, my workout looked like this:
- 21 ball tosses, 21 ball slams, 21 kettlebell swings (L/R count as one), 21 wall ball sit ups, 100 jump ropes
- 15 ball tosses, 15 ball slams, 15 kettlebell swings (L/R count as one), 15 wall ball sit ups, 100 jump ropes
- 9 ball tosses, 9 ball slams, 9 kettlebell swings (L/R count as one), 9 wall ball sit ups, 100 jump ropes
If you would like to make it a little more challenging, time yourself and try and improve/decrease your time to complete the entire workout each time!
I also completed a quick round of abs that included 2 sets of 10 of the following:
- 10 Rope Suit-Case Sit ups x 2
- 10 Plank Hip Swivel x 2 (Left and Right counts as 1)
Happy sweating and Happy Friday!! xoxo