It seems I’m either early or late with this holiday thing…oh well, I prefer to be early than late, anyway!
It’s been a busy, busy week for me, so I’ve
somewhat neglected my blog, this week. 😦
I’m back, though, with some fun updates!
Early yesterday morning, my mom called my phone and told me she was at my door of my apartment. She does this often, so I didn’t think anything of it, but this time she brought me presents! And, not just any presents, but an early Easter basket present! I was so excited! Just look at this beautiful masterpiece!
Let me break it down for you…
- Reese’s Eggs
- Snickers Eggs
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bunny
- Russel Stover Chocolate Bunny
- Robin Eggs Malt Balls
- Orbit and Eclipse Gum
- Homemade banana nut muffins
- Homemade blueberry muffins
- Belvita cookie biscuits (I haven’t tried these yet, but hear they are delicious!)
- Burt’s Bees Chapstick
- 3 month Birchbox subscription
- 3 month NatureBox subscription
- Waterbottle with storage inside of it
- Foam Roller and Foam Roller exercise book
- Homemade coasters with some of my favorite song lyrics on them-amazing!
I’ve told you before and I will say it again, my mom is the absolute BEST and a complete ROCKSTAR! I really don’t know what I would do without her, she is my best friend and I’m so lucky and blessed to have her in my life!!
Tim is visiting a day earlier this week since he has today off, lucky guy. Before I headed off to work this morning, he made me some yummy pancakes, lucky girl. 🙂 We have plans to enjoy Michigan play in the Sweet Sixteen this evening, have an early Easter dinner on Saturday with my parents, and to finally celebrate my belated Valentine’s Day gift to him, his first Red Wings game, on Sunday. Such an exciting weekend ahead! I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures and be back with a full report on Monday. 🙂
I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday weekend with loved ones and are able to enjoy Spring time weather!
Hoppy Easter!! 😉 xoxo